As of now and four times a year, a new magazine will provide information about the excellent performance of the three brands of the WILD Group: WILD, Photonic und solar-semi.
With the first issue of PRISMA, the successor magazine of our previous newsletter Achtung WILD!, we present the combined skills of the whole group for the first time. In recent years we have recognised that the cross-linking of development and manufacturing resources within the group has shown a significant competitive advantage for our customers and us. With this relaunch, WILD, Photonic and solar-semi are also moving closer together in communication.
The new magazine PRISMA illustrates how the interaction between know-how, experience and advanced knowledge works across different locations and countries. We present current development and manufacturing projects as well as new trends, which we address in the framework of our technology roadmap. We also put the spotlight on employees and partners who contribute significantly to WILD developing the know-how and creating the parameters today, which will be in demand tomorrow.
Visit us at the MEDICA in Düsseldorf. This exhibition is considered to be one of the largest international platforms for exhibiting a wide range of products and services related to the medical sector as well as providing relevant information about the latest innovations and technologies that are making news worldwide. Photonic will exhibit from 12-15 of November 2014, running stand no. D20 at hall 17 together with Human Technology Styria GmbH.
Please arrange an appointment and receive a ticket for free. Send an email to Office@photonic.at!
At the MEDICA 2013 fair, Photonic Optics presented its newest generation of LED light sources for medical endoscopy, which will be available for Photonic's customers as of the third quarter of 2014.With regard to brightness, the F5000Med light source is comparable with a 180 W xenon light source, and as LED technology ensures efficiency and long service life, its operation is highly economical. It is compatible with all standard endoscopy light guides, which makes it extremely flexible, and its attractive front and display have convinced numerous visitors at MEDICA. Instead of the light source, you may also use the F5000Med module for individual integration into your system. Datasheet F5000Med-M Datasheet F5000Med
Visit us at the Mesurexpo in Paris. This exhibition is considered to be one of the largest international platforms for exhibiting a wide range of products and services related to measurement and vision as well as providing relevant information about the latest innovations and technologies that are making news worldwide. Photonic will be at the exhibition from 8 to 10th of October 2013, running stand no. C56 at the upper third of the Mesurexpovision area.
- Emitted light: neutral white, color temperature approx. 5.800 K
- Available as stand-alone unit or as module for OEM applications
- Low life cycle costs due to high efficiency and LED technology
- Multi voltage power supply unit for worldwide use
- Continuously dimmable, brightness level and other parameters are shown on the display
- Remote control via USB and foot switch
- Automatic LED turn-off when removing the light-guide
- Robust stable metal housing stackable
- Fonction d’obturation électronique ;
- luminosité réglable en continu ;
- affichage LCD ;
- tous les paramètres (luminosité, obturateur, stroboscope) faciles à configurer ;
- boîtier robuste et stable ;
- utilisation en position verticale et superposition possibles ;
- commande par USB et commutateur au pied.